Skip Navigation

[Resolved] how to enter new key

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

We have taken an new account at Toolset. Where is it I have to enter the new key in the website dashboard? I only see hyperlinks for new registration in the dashboard.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

toolset-enter-sitekey.png

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

Once you've installed the Toolset Types plugin, you'll be able to enter the Toolset site key, at WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial.
( screenshot attached )

We also have a guide on the topic at:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#automatic-installation-once-you-have-types-plugin-installed

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

image.png

Hello,

The Types plugin is installed on the website. After clicking on the commercial tab I do not see the window with Already purchased Toolset? and the hyperlink to Register Toolset.

The ngo director bought a new subscription to Toolset on the Toolset website, not by clicking a Register hyperlink in the website dashboard.

What now?

Regards,
Ronald Eelbode
Majin Huis
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back and it is strange that you're not seeing the option to register Toolset.

Can you please share the temporary admin login details of your website, so that I can troubleshoot this from the admin area?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I've noticed that currently an expired Toolset Account is linked with the website.

To fix this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please go to WP Admin -> Plugins -> Nieuwe plugin -> Commercieel and click "Toolset afmelden van deze site", to remove the previous account's registeration.
( screenshot: hidden link )

2. Next, go to your new Toolset user account and delete any site key, previously created for this website and generate a new one.
( https://toolset.com/account/sites/ )

Note: please make sure to use the correct address ( hidden link ) while generating the new site key.

3. Copy the newly generated site key and enter it at WP Admin -> Plugins -> Nieuwe plugin -> Commercieel.

Please let me know how it goes.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.