Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to create a "Contact Seller" form for Classifieds I created using Toolset?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Do you have any Instructions somewhere that would show me How to create a "Contact Seller" form for my Classifieds I created using Toolset? I do not want to publish sellers email on the ad so need to setup a contact seller form.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Cannot find any about this particular issue.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

We don't have any separate guide on the topic, but this "Contact Seller" form can be implemented similar to what we have been discussing in the other ticket:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-parent-posts-custom-field-to-child-notification-font/

In summary, you'll need:

1. A one-to-many relationship between the classifieds and the guest message post types.

2. Another add new guest message post similar to the "Form for Guest Messages" form, but the relationship field will be for this new relationship between classifieds and the guest message post types.

3. Another custom code snippet similar to the "vehicle-forms", but, you'll update the notification name, relationship slug, and seller email field, in that snippet.

I hope this makes sense and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.