Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to adjust the top margin of content template?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by insooJ 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
margin.png

I am trying to remove header of theme and display the only area made by content template.

I expect the page displayed close to the browser header.
But there are margins between browser header and content top area.

I tested several cases to find out what I should adjust and I found the problem from the toolset view.

I attach my images.

thank you

Insoo

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

That is because the header area is still present even in the html and the space is being reserved for it.

What you need to do is to apply negative margins in order to pull it up into the header area.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you.
It works ^^

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.