Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How do i send taxonomy data to autofill CRED forms

This support ticket is created 8 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Guilherme Sampaio 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
autofill taxonomy.png

I am trying to send parameters for a CRED form and it doesn`t work with custom taxonomies. All other fields are doing it ok.

These are some of the parameters that i send:

Post title
post_title=Tempo%20Deus

Custom field
wpcf-tipo=3

Featured Image
_featured_image=hidden link

Custom field image
wpcf-capa=hidden link

Custom field date
wpcf-data-de-lancamento=1460444400

And this custom taxonomy i cant get to work... I tried these:
wpcf-music-genres=Samba
wpcf-music-genres[]=Samba
music-genres=Samba
music-genres[]=Samba

I am using custom taxonomy from types plugin, named music-genres and on the CRED form, using checkboxes.

Best regards!

Dear Guilherme,

For the custom taxonomy field in CRED form, you will need to pass URL parameter with value of the term ID, for example the test site:
hidden link
user/pass: xgren/111111

the URL parameter name is "music-genres[]", and the value 2 is term ID of term "Samba"

Hi Luo, it worked!

I was calling the url directly with the term name, so i will have to process it before sending.

But if the term doesn't exist, is there a way to automatically create it or it's better to create it before and then call the url with the parameters?

Unfortunatly, there isn such a feature within Views or CRED, and I don't think it is possible within Toolset, It needs custom coding, I suggest you Check out our certified partners for it:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Ok, thank you Luo!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.