Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How do I format the output so that the pagination and controls stay visible

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I've figured out the JavaScript stuff & now everything is functioning as I need.

My only remaining problem can be seen on this page: hidden link

I have the search filters on the left 2 columns of a bootstrap 4 grid, and the results in the right 10 columns. Pagination and some controls are at the top of the right, 10 columns, inside their own grid.

How do I format the output so that the pagination and controls stay visible at the top of the right-hand section, while the page contents update?

Hello,

I have checked the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
You are using AJAX search/pagination feature, Toolset Views needs to update pagination controls after user click each pagination item, it is expected result: after user click the pagination item, Views update the results + pagination controls, so you can not keep it visible always.

You might consider to disable AJAX search/pagination feature.

Thank you, Luo for separating this topic. Is there a way to separate the top row so that the update to the pagination controls doesn't use the vertical animation? I like how the results scroll up into the content area, but would like to keep the top row, with the buttons & page controls separate, so those don't animate. I think it would improve the perception of that page.

As I mentioned above, since you are using AJAX pagination, it is required to update pagination controls after user click each pagination, so the pagination(top row) will animate always.

You might consider to disable AJAX search/pagination feature.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.