Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hello,

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Hello,

I am using toolset types, views and woocomerce views and I have created a product template for woocommerce, and i have bought this plugin: hidden link

Can you please tell me how can I use that in order to replave your product image gallery in product page?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm not sure how to proceed with this one since it is a 3rd party plugin.

Our forum would not be the best place to get assistance with this plugin.

From what I see the plugin should replace the images with its own modified version correct?

Please let me know if the plugin functions as it should when our Woocommerce views is disabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Yeah correct! The plugin works as it should when Views plugin is disabled! The author of the plugin informed me that:

"WooThumbs uses the "woocommerce_before_single_product_summary" action hook to add the slider. If the toolset views plugin doesn't add this hook to the created template, then WooThumbs can't add the slider to your product page. Could you please ask the toolset plugin author if it's possible to add that hook?"

So, can you please check it and do that in order to make it work?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Panagiotis,

Would you mind providing me with a copy of the plugin to submit to our compatibility team?

I'll enable the private fields once more so that you can do this.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Panagiotis,

I've escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporters so that they can have a look at the issue.

Hopefully they get in touch with you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Panagiotis,

I’m Mohammed Toolset support second tier and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I've checked the issue and forwarded the required information to the development team so that they can check it.

Please wait and I will update you once I get any updates.

Thanks.

Hello,

I was notified that we've fixed that issue and we will publish a new release probably next week for this. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, can you please update this thread once it has been released?

Hi Panagiotis,

Of course, we will inform you once we launch the next release.

Just keep following this thread and I will notify you.

Thanks.

Hi,

This is an update that we've launched a new Toolset release.

Please, backup your website and update WordPress and all Toolset plugins to the latest version then test the issue.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.