Skip Navigation

[Closed] Having an extra draft CPT after submitting a form

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Toronto (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Meagan Hanes 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Meagan Hanes.

Author

I am trying to:
Using the Cred form for creating a CPT
after user used the form and successful submission, there will be an extra draft CPT like:
"CRED Auto Draft b6e5410c61ffe18cd29d018688ce7b39"
how can I avoid such auto CPT generation?

Hi there! Sorry to see you're experiencing this bug.

It seems like this bug is related to the most recent version of Toolset which just came out recently.

I'm having troubles reproducing this on my own site, so I'd like to try on a copy of yours. To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

Thanks,
Meagan

I'm sorry but without access to your website, I can not help further with troubleshooting this error, as I was unable to reproduce this bug by following your instructions on my test site.

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/privacy-security-providing-debug-information-support/

I believe we have one other user who's reported a similar problem, so the only alternative is to wait until their problem is solved and hope their solution works for you as well.

Please let me know if you're able to provide a Duplicator copy to help speed up finding a solution to this bug, and I'll enable a private reply.

Thanks,
Meagan

The topic ‘[Closed] Having an extra draft CPT after submitting a form’ is closed to new replies.