Skip Navigation

[Closed] Grid Wrap Broken

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I didn't do anything to change the website, yet after recent plugin updates, my grids on the following page are broken. They were supposed to be 3 columns and now they are 1. I didn't make any changes. What happened?

hidden link

hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From the code of the pages, it seems that the grid layout is controlled by the Divi builder and not by Toolset plugins.

The plugins list in the debug information doesn't include the Divi builder separately, so it could be coming from the active theme.

Can you please make sure that the active theme and plugins are all updated to the latest versions?

In case the issue still persists and you notice that Toolset plugins have something to do with this, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Grid Wrap Broken’ is closed to new replies.