Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Google Captcha error on user login. Again…

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I added the patch for Google Captcha but I'm still having problems.

Solution: Make sure the patch code has been removed after updating to CRED 1.9.3 or higher, and deactivate any conflicting plugins with captcha settings.

Relevant Documentation: https://toolset.com/errata/cred-1-9-2-1-types-2-2-17-18-showstopper-when-using-cred-forms-with-recaptcha/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dmitryK-2 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen2.png
screen01.png

I am used this topic [ https://toolset.com/errata/cred-1-9-2-1-types-2-2-17-18-showstopper-when-using-cred-forms-with-recaptcha/ ] & fixed Google Recaptcha error on login to protected page hidden link. Works good on my quality site with plugin versions listed on attached screen 1.

I have a problem with my productive site - I've got constant error - hidden link

Toolset versions can be seen on attach #2 - this are the latest versions, and this error should be fixed there.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

What should I do ? downgrade or you can provide a solution suitable, this is my live site and I need urgent solution, please

Hi, the patch code should be removed from functions.php both sites, since the fix was permanently applied in CRED 1.9.3. Please remove the patch code from both sites' functions.php files and try again. Let me know the results and if additional debugging is required I can help.

2018-01-25_00-52-30.png

Hummm, clear functions.php , returned it to host
Still no luck

Then disable 3rd party plugin with Google Captcha Settings - and it become all good. We can close the ticket. Sorry.

Fixed

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.