Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Forms not displaying as made

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author
Toolset forms Screen Shot on 2019-06-30 at 10_10_55.png
Toolset front site Screen Shot on 2019-06-30 at 10_11_56.png

I made a toolset post form and on the frontend it is not displaying as designed?

I followed; https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/publish-content-from-the-front-end/forms-for-editing/

And i have trouble showing the form only to registered users (how to let only specific people get acces/view/edit the form to add new products without needing to acces wordpress backoffice

hidden link

I made a toolset post form and on the frontend it is not displaying as designed?
Your site must be using Bootstrap for the grid system to work correctly. I suspect the Bootstrap library is disabled in settings. Go to Toolset > Settings > General and scroll down to the Bootstrap loading section. Choose "Toolset should load Bootstrap" and check the results on the front-end.

And i have trouble showing the form only to registered users (how to let only specific people get acces/view/edit the form to add new products without needing to acces wordpress backoffice
We have documentation for using Toolset Access with Forms available here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/access-control-for-cred-forms/

First part with the should load bootstrap solved the display issue.

The secound part of my question is that i do not want my client to login into the website wordpress backoffice.
I want them to have a page link to open the form (login with that link if needed is ok) and fill it in without the wordpress backoffice environment.

How to do that?

Should the form be presented to my client on a page or post
Page does not seam to work (does not show the form) on post no problem.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tim,

Christian is currently unavailable today due to a public holiday.

So your form isn't showing up to guests?

It seems that you may have our access plugin installed, in which it will deny access to guests by default.

I would suggest going to Toolset -> Access Control -> Custom Forms and then adjusting the settings for your form so that it shows up for guests.

Thanks,
shane

Hi, please let me know if you need additional assistance here.

Hi Christiaan,

Now my form is showing and working fine but i think i have a next issue.
I want to make a page to show the archive (later with custom filtering).
I want to build it with the divi theme (together with the divi sensei plugin) for easier and better formatting options.

The sgl product page (sjabloon/template) is working fine but the archive page (with all products) does not show?

Is it due to the "must load bootstrap 3.0" setting that does not work with Divi (not supported?) or am i doing something wrong (newbie confusion)

If so then i am stuck between showing the form on a page or the products archive but NOT both??

Thx for answering,

Peter

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tim,

Christian is currently on vacation .

Since the original issue of this thread has been resolved.

Could you mark this one as resolved and open a new thread with this other concern and we can handle it there?

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.