Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Formatting of the Views

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I recently uploaded a new product/event and notice that the size of the picture is different from the others - why is that? and how can I fix the View so that all the pictures in this View have the same format so it looks uniform.

Solution:

It is a custom CSS codes problem, see details here:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/formatting-of-the-views/#post-1215253

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by GinaM9227 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Toolset_search_views.jpg

I am trying to: fix the View so that all the items pictures have the same size/format so it looks uniform.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: A few months ago, I hired a Toolset contractor to create a custom View for me. It is called "Events Search Test" I asked him to make sure that all the pictures on the output were the same size so that when they are uploaded the sizes are fixed and all appear the same.

Instead, I got: I recently uploaded a new product/event and notice that the size of the picture is different from the others - why is that? and how can I fix the View so that all the pictures in this View have the same format so it looks uniform.

image-css.JPG

Hello,

Your website is using custom CSS codes to style the images, you can add a line of CSS code to set the image width, for example:

Dashboard-> Appearence-> Customize-> Custom CSS/JS, in "CSS code" window, add a line in 455:

max-width: 130px;

And test again. see screenshot image-css.JPG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.