Skip Navigation

[Closed] Form view not being displayed on page

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 1 year ago.

Author
troubleshoot form 1.png
troubleshoot form.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to display a form created on my front end but it is being displayed like this: hidden link
I think it is defaulting to the custom post type therapist rather than the form to add a new therapist.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

When I visit your link on the front end I see lots of uagb container blocks and nothing related to the form.

If you edit the page in the back end, delete the Form block (that won't delete the form itself), and include a paragraph block with some sample text (e.g. "I want my form to appear here"), then save the page and visit it on the front end, does it display normally?

If not, if you add a paragraph block to some other page, does that display normally? In which case, what happens if you add the form block to that page?

The topic ‘[Closed] Form view not being displayed on page’ is closed to new replies.