Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Filter query by Relationship fields in a view on content template

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
relazione-e-campi.png
relazione.png
filter.png

Good morning ,
I need to filter the results of a view based on filling in a field.
I created the relationship between two Posts, Companies and Networks. I added custom fields to the report: Join Date and Network Exit Date.
Now, inside the Network tab, I have to show the list of companies that have not entered data in the "date of exit from the network".

This is the page of list hidden link

Thank you

Hello,

I assume we are talking about this case:
1) Two post types:
- Companies
- Networks

2) Many-to-many relationship between Companies and Networks using intermediate post type "report", with custom fields:

You are going to do this:
In the single "Network" post, display those related Company posts without "Network Exit Date" value

If it is, you can try these:
Create a post view:
1) Query "report" posts
2) Filter by:
- post type relationship between Companies and Networks
- "Network Exit Date" field value is empty
- In view's loop, display related Companies post information
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/displaying-related-posts/#displaying-one-related-item-parent

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.