Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Field group – changing view

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I have created field groups in custom post types.
When I input data in the post type, I can not change view for the field group. I get this message :
"You need to save your change, before you can change the view."
Two thing:

1 - I am using Chrome browser on Windows 10. I. If I right click on the icons on the top right of the fiel window and I choose to open in another window, then I get the other view.

2 - On my site, I am using Revolution Slider. If I uninstall the plugin, then I can switch view with no problem.

Finally, I think there is a conflict with Slider Revolution somehow and wonder if you guys can help me fix it.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Francois,

I logged in and saw the issue.

Could you provide me with a copy of the revolution slider plugin ? This way i can test the issue on a fresh install.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I can I send you a zip file with the Revolution Slider plugin?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francois,

I was able to get the copy of the plugin and escalated your ticket to our 2nd tier supporters for further debugging on this one.

Thanks,
Shane

Great! Tx 🙂

Shane
Supporter

Escalated

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francois,

I have some good news on this one.

This has been fixed in our Types version 3.3 version so as soon as this is released the issue will be resolved for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Great! Can't wait.
Have a nice day! : )

Hi, Shane is on vacation so I'm looking into his outstanding tickets. Please update to the latest versions of Toolset plugins and confirm the issue is resolved, or let me know if you continue to experience the issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.