Skip Navigation

[Closed] Featured Image is not saving over to publish

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have Featured image setup as a field - when it's saved, it doesn't translate back to a draft.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

When you go to the bottom to upload image - that references the featured image. It does not save to the draft.
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot and reproduce this on a test website, I'll need to see how this form is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the example page with the form?
( the link from your last message shows the' page not found' message )

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

I've given you access before - test@waqar.xyz

the form is on this page: (you have to be logged in to view)
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

Do you have any restrictions enabled for the admin area login?

When I try to visit the admin area login page, I don't see the form and instead see this message:

"Not Acceptable!
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

I sent a pass reset to test@waqar.xyz

Here's another login link hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access details.

I used the form to submit to test 'Descendants' entries and the featured image was set properly with the created draft post each time.

In the first submission, I uploaded an image from my computer and in the second one, I selected the same image from the media library.

Can you please test the form again and see if you're still experiencing this issue? And if yes, please share the exact steps, to see it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Featured Image is not saving over to publish’ is closed to new replies.