Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error with crome and Toolset Access

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
3.jpg
image2.png
image1.png

hi I have this error only with Chrome on pc
view image1

The theme and the Ocean Extra plugin is not update because it gives me the following errors
- tabs don't work if I update the theme see page and image 2
- it loses the layout if I update Ocean Extra it becomes tight see image 3

Can you help me?

Thanks

debagging

fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGS\Toolset\Access\Controllers\UploadPermissions' not found in /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/models/capabilities.php:613 Stack trace: #0 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/controllers/filters/backend_filters.php(534): OTGS\Toolset\Access\Models\Capabilities->get_capabilities_by_user_permissions() #1 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): OTGS\Toolset\Access\Controllers\Filters\BackendFilters->toolset_access_has_cap_filter() #2 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-user.php(786): apply_filters() #4 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php(801): WP_User->has_cap() #5 /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp in /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/models/capabilities.php on line 613

Notice: is_embed è stato richiamato in maniera scorretta. I tag condizionali di una query non funzionano prima che la query sia stata eseguita. Prima dell'esecuzione restituiscono sempre il valore False. Leggi Debugging in WordPress per maggiori informazioni. (Questo messaggio è stato aggiunto nella versione 3.1.0.) in /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663

Notice: is_search è stato richiamato in maniera scorretta. I tag condizionali di una query non funzionano prima che la query sia stata eseguita. Prima dell'esecuzione restituiscono sempre il valore False. Leggi Debugging in WordPress per maggiori informazioni. (Questo messaggio è stato aggiunto nella versione 3.1.0.) in /home/viaggipre/domains/viaggipreziosi.it/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The error is triggered by the 3.6.0 update of Enable Media Replace, see https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-access-error-when-non-admins-log-in/

I suggest you subscribe to that erratum for an update when we have a solution for this.

Ok thanks
Can you see the other errors:

The theme and the Ocean Extra plugin is not update because it gives me the following errors
- tabs don't work if I update the theme see page and image 2
- it loses the layout if I update Ocean Extra it becomes tight see image 3

Thanks

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello there!

To better assist you with this issue, I wonder if you have a test site where we can perform the update of the Ocean Extra plugin and check these issues?
If yes, please share credentials to it on your next private reply. If not, let me know and maybe we can migrate your website into our platform and check the issues on it.

Hi you can work directly on the site. I have updated the theme and on Ocean Extra
You already have the credentials

Jamal
Supporter

Regarding the issue with the site layout, it turns out to be caused by a Fatal Error on the "Mailjet for WordPress" plugin. As soon as I deactivated it the issue disappeared. I left it deactivated for the moment.

Regarding the tabs issue, can you share a URL where I can see it?

hidden link

select chance tab: Camere or Terme Wellness or Centro Benessere ecc

Jamal
Supporter

I could not find the root cause behind the tabs' issue. Can I take a copy of your website and check it locally further?

Yes. Thanks

Jamal
Supporter

It seems that the OceanWP theme listen for clicks on tabs links and abort it. Toolset does not get the click event to show the corresponding tab.

This is a compatibility bug that I was able to reproduce on a clean install, with the OceanWP theme without the Ocean Extra plugin. You can log in to my test site with this URL hidden link
Check the issue here hidden link

I am escalating this issue to our 2nd Tier for another evaluation. And I'll get back to you as soon as we have something to share.

As a workaround, you can add the following Javascript code to your theme's or to the layouts:

jQuery('.nav-tabs a.tab-link').on('click', function(e){
          e.preventDefault();
          e.stopPropagation();
          var tabLink = jQuery(this)
          var wrapper = tabLink.closest('.nav-tabs').parent()
          wrapper.find('li.active').removeClass('active')
          tabLink.parent().addClass('active')
          wrapper.find('.tab-pane.active').removeClass('active')
          jQuery(tabLink.attr('href')).addClass('active')
        })

Jamal
Supporter

The problem occurs because of some custom scroll handler added by the theme, which wrongly gets attached to the tab links.

The theme file responsible is oceanwp/assets/js/theme.vanilla.min.js, which gets enqueued in the theme's functions.php file.

We edited that js file to disable the custom scroll handler, and the tabs then work (on your sandbox).

Naturally, you shouldn’t edit the theme files directly. So, I come up with the following code that will remove the parent's theme javascript file and use another one, a patched one that we are sharing here http://toolset.com/patches/theme.vanilla.min.js

Please add a copy of this patched file to the child theme, then add the following code at the bottom of the child's theme functions.php file:

function oceanwp_child_replace_parent_script() {
	// Dynamically get version number of the parent stylesheet (lets browsers re-cache your stylesheet when you update your theme)
	$theme   = wp_get_theme( 'OceanWP' );
	$version = $theme->get( 'Version' );

$dir = OCEANWP_JS_DIR_URI;

wp_dequeue_script( 'oceanwp-main' );
	wp_deregister_script( 'oceanwp-main' );

$mainScriptDependencies = array( 'jquery' );
	if ( ! get_theme_mod( 'ocean_disable_lightbox', false ) ) {
		wp_register_script( 'ow-magnific-popup', $dir . 'vendors/magnific-popup.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), $version, true );
		array_push( $mainScriptDependencies, 'ow-magnific-popup' );
	}

wp_enqueue_script( 'oceanwp-main', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/theme.vanilla.min.js', $mainScriptDependencies, $version, true );
	wp_localize_script( 'oceanwp-main', 'oceanwpLocalize', OCEANWP_Theme_Class::localize_array() );
}
add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'oceanwp_child_replace_parent_script' );

Please note that you may need another file if you update the oceanWP theme. I suggest that you reach out to there support to report this issue. Maybe they can have a permanent fix.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.