Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error has occurred in Content template

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 14.36.35.png

After a few years of no issues. One of my websites has developed an error on a content template.

Fatal error: Call to a member function filter() on boolean in /home/hampwi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-content-template-embedded.class.php on line 70

This means that the content templates no longer work. Can you help?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Seb,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

As this is not an issue I can replicate on my end I would recommend that you first disable all your non-toolset plugins temporarily and check again and see if you are able to access this content template.

If not please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

No, the problem still remains. I would be happy to create a new content template, but the plugin won't let me. I can give you Admin access to the website if you wish?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Seb,

We will actually be making an update for Views tomorrow.

Would you like to wait until the release has been made to see if that resolved the issue ?

If not then I could log in and have a look.

Thanks,
Shane

I would like you to take a look. I don't think a plugin update is going to fix this as all my other websites are working fine. Is there a safe way to send you the login details?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Seb,

Sure no problem.

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Seb,

I was able to create a new content template with no issue.

hidden link

Above is an example of a content template that I created as a test.

Thanks
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.