Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Embed 360 view and use Toolset template

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Dear Jamal
Greetings!

I am very happy to learn the things professionally by your assistance, thank you soooo much.

Yes I have downloaded the plugin and have done all of your instructions successfully. Please check one of them:
hidden link

Now I am waiting for your next help regarding custom template for individual 360 view page in a nice look 🙂
I don't want the template that is in attached screenshot.

Thank you Jamal for your kind assistance, I really appreciate 🙂

Deep regards.

Arshad

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Arshad,

As you can see on this screenshot hidden link one the virtual tour page comes from the theme template file, and one comes from Toolset. This page is an example hidden link

For the Toolset part, you are currently adding the embed code inside the virtual-tour content body. I suggest to remove it from the content body. Then you can add it to the Layout "Template for Virtual Tours 1", the same way I suggested in the previous ticket, inside a visual editor cell.

For the theme template file, I suggest using a plugin such as "Show Current Template", then copy the template in your child theme and edit it to remove the part that you do not need.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/show-current-template/
More reading about child theme and template overriding:
- hidden link
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32554393/how-to-override-a-parent-file-in-a-child-wordpress-theme-when-parent-file-is-bei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.