Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Easy digital downloads cred integration

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Author

Hi,

I'm using easy digital downloads. I've created a cred form for creating a new EDD post. The only thing I can't figure out is how to add one of their fields called edd_repeatable_upload_field (at least that's what the author told me the name was)
It doesn't appear in "Manage non-Toolset Post Fields"

Thanks!
Scott.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Scott and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The custom field will not appear in "Manage non-Toolset Post Fields" only if there is a post that has a value for it. Create a test post from EDD interface and make sure to enter a value for this field from EDD interface, then it will appear in "Manage non-Toolset Post Fields".

However, if you need to add this field from a Toolset form, I'll suggest using a generic field, and a hook to cred_save_data to save it using custom code.
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/#cred_save_data

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Jamal,

I have many posts in EDD with a value for this field, yet it doesn't show up, oddly.
I guessing the "cred_save_data to save it using custom code." is beyond toolset supoort...?

Thanks!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Custom code is beyond the scope of the Toolset support forum, but we still help, from time to time, with simple cases based on our supporters' availability.

For complex cases, we recommend hiring a developer, and we publish a list of our partners here https://toolset.com/contractors/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.