Skip Navigation

[Resolved] E_COMPILE_ERROR after upgrade to Toolset Access 2.8.12

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jefferyA 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I received an email from my website about a fatal error after upgrading Toolset Access to 2.8.12

The error was caught on this page: hidden link

Error details:
An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 19 of the file /var/www/html/wp/fern.fpg.unc.edu/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/bootstrap.php. Error message: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/wp/fern.fpg.unc.edu/wp-content/plugins/types-access/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/loader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php')

Note that the loader.php file is present at that path.

The site seems ok in general; I'm not sure how admin-ajax.php is being used. Any guidance you could provide would be appreciated.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

An error like this can be logged instantaneously, if a certain required file is not temporarily available. It could happen if the plugin update/overwrite operation is still being run in the background.

Have you seen the error again, after the plugin update process was completed successfully?

In case you see the error message again, please let us know and we'll investigate this further by requesting a clone/snapshot of your website.

regards,
Waqar

The error has not appeared again, so I think what you described was likely what happened. I appreciate the quick response. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.