Skip Navigation

[Closed] Dynamic links not working on all custom field

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi, Shane is on vacation this week so I just wanted to jump in quickly here. Our developers agree this would be nice to address before version 1.4, which is timed to coincide with WordPress 5.6 updates. There is still some prioritization discussion ongoing about this, so I don't have a more concrete schedule available yet. Shane will return next week and continue to update you here.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Hans,

I've got another update here on this. Our 2nd tier supporters are advising that they are no longer able to replicate the issue.

Please update to the latest versions of our plugins and then re-save the template that the issue is on. Once you've done this please let me know.

Also if the issue is still there try re-creating the template.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Dynamic links not working on all custom field’ is closed to new replies.