Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Double browser scrollbar

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Indeed I have a relationship that I don't really understand. I tried creating: Tous << >> Guided Tour relationship, but what I see under Relationships is:
Tours [*] << Tours Guided Tours >> guided-tour [*]
==>
That is a many-to-many post relationship between post types Tours and Guided Tours. If you do not want it, you should delete it.
But before deleting it, please take a full backup of your database as in any worst case you have a chance to restore it.

I also see on Toolset Dashboard that the Guided Tours post type has no Custom fields defined. I do plan to use this relationship and define specific fields for this post type.
I think I can set it up without WYSIWYG fields. Will that solve the problem?
Should I delete this? If so, how do I delete this? as far I see I haven't set any Customer Fileds for Guided Tours post type.
==>
You defined custom fields for intermediary post type of your many-to-many post relationship. You can add remove the fields there as desired:
- hidden link

Please also note that I'm experiencing 2 problems.
1. What you referred to as a glitch.
==>
As shared, you should try to replace the WYSIWYG custom field with your intermediary post type to another type and check if that helps you to fix this.

2. I am currently unable to switch to the Text tab for WYSIWYG fields.
==>
For this, please delete browser cache and server cache if any and check as we do not see this issue with your site copy which we installed on our local machine. (we tested this when only Toolset plugins and Ratings plugins active)

1. Regarding the Tous << >> Guided Tour relationship: I need this and will need WYSIWYG fields, but for now I removed such fields and it resolved the glitch problem.
Please let me know if there are any plans to fix this problem.

2. Regarding Blank Text Tab in WYSIWYG editor - Nothing I did helped so I installed Firefox and it works fine with Firefox. I thought the problem is in my Chrome but I see that there are many complaints about this bug in the WordPress forum. I guess it is not a Toolset problem so I'll try other ways to solve this.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

We will keep the log of this glitch problem but we do not have any ETA if we have any fix for that soon.

ok great - you are welcome to mark resolve this ticket. If you have any other issues you are welcome to create a new ticket for every new question you may have. Glad to help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.