Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Double browser scrollbar

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I'm not able to reproduce this issue on your site.
My connection to your site is super slow and it's very hard for me to make more testing, and I'm not sure what else to test.

If you don't mind, could you please try to see if you find the problem on the test site I sent you?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I will require duplicator copy of your site to debug the issue further.

Can you please share duplicator copy of your site:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

You can find the Duplicator files at this URL:
hidden link

The Admin user details are:
User: toolset
Pass: *8HDyWQFXJ#h!IPy

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

The duplicator archive you send to me was corrupted and not working. I'm trying to build another duplicator archive from your test site and will check if I'm able to setup and install it on my local test install.

ok thank you.
Please let me know if you want me to try creating a new copy with Duplicator.

Minesh
Supporter

I've escalated the issue to our next level support for further debug, I will keep you posted once I have update on it.

Thank you very much.
I appreciate this and your understanding of the urgency.

Minesh
Supporter

I've escalated the issue to our next level support for further debug, I will keep you posted once I have update on it.

If you want to work on your site, try to disable the culprit plugin for now that should allow you to at least open doors to work on your site. You can reactivate it once work is done.

As said, I've escalated the issue, they make some progress but still needs to identify the core culprit.

Thanks. I already deactivated the 'Yet Another Star Rating ' plugin, which let me edit, but I'm still unable to switch to the Text tab on wysiwyg fields which is very limiting to what I need.

I understand this is not easy to find the solution and I'll hold for your's and your team's tests.

Minesh
Supporter

Our next level support investigation says that if you update the WordPress to 6.0 that should help you to resolve your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***

Could you please try to update the WordPress to 6.0 and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

I already updated to WP 6.0 yesterday. Same issue.
If you want, I can reduplicate the site to Dev with WP 6.0.

Minesh
Supporter

I see you have many to many post relationship setup with post type Tours and Guided Tours - are you using that relationship as we also found that you set the Guided Tours post type as draft.

Also, will you be able to make any changes to guided tours post type where you can use another field type instead of WYSIWYG type.

Minesh
Supporter

I see you have many to many post relationship setup with post type Tours and Guided Tours - are you using that relationship as we also found that you set the Guided Tours post type as draft.

Also, will you be able to make any changes to guided tours as well as intermediary post type where you can use another field type instead of WYSIWYG type.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Let me clarify what the problem is here in the hope that you may be able to resolve it yourself, rather than relying on a fix for this somewhat obscure issue from ourselves or from the authors of the Yet Another... plugin (which triggers the problem when active).

The post edit screen for Tours includes metaboxes for post relationships near the bottom. The UI glitches you experience happen specifically when the post type you are connecting to has WYSIWYG custom fields, or—with many-to-many relationships—the intermediate post type has WYSIWYG custom fields.

You have a one-to-many relationship for Tours-Experiences, where Experiences don't have a WYSIWYG field, so that is not a problem.

But you also have a many-to-many relationship between Tours and Guided Tours, where the relationship fields (stored on the intermediate post type) include WYSIWYG fields, and that is where the problem arises.

Now, as Minesh mentions, your Guided Tours post type has draft status, so maybe you don't need to use this relationship at all? If not, delete it (or edit the relationship and change its status to draft). That will resolve the problem.

But if you do intend to use this relationship, do you need to use WYSIWYG fields in the relationship fields? If you can avoid that, and avoid using WYSIWYG fields with the related Guided Tours post type, then you shouldn't experience the problem.

Hi guys,
Let me see if I understand what you mean.

Indeed I have a relationship that I don't really understand. I tried creating: Tous << >> Guided Tour relationship, but what I see under Relationships is:
Tours [*] << Tours Guided Tours >> guided-tour [*]

I also see on Toolset Dashboard that the Guided Tours post type has no Custom fields defined. I do plan to use this relationship and define specific fields for this post type.
I think I can set it up without WYSIWYG fields. Will that solve the problem?
Should I delete this? If so, how do I delete this? as far I see I haven't set any Customer Fileds for Guided Tours post type.

Please also note that I'm experiencing 2 problems.
1. What you referred to as a glitch.
2. I am currently unable to switch to the Text tab for WYSIWYG fields.

I hope your solution will resolve both.

Please instruct what I should do to remove the WYSIWYG fields from Guided Tours and make the relationship Mant-to-many and not what I have now (Tours [*] << Tours Guided Tours >> guided-tour [*])

Thanks for all the help

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.