Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Don't see my content template

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rostislav Avtodiychuk 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screenshot_174.png

I am trying to: Can't show my content templates but they are used on pages.
How can I see them again?
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I've seen this before, and it's related to WPML.

WPML thinks the templates are in some language other than English, which is why they are missing. I need to find the earlier ticket to remind myself of the steps to fix it, and I'll get back to you when I have those.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The default language for your site is set to English, but the Content Templates are marked as being in Russian, so when you visit the page to list Content Templates (in English, the site default), the templates are missing.

I imagine the problem has arisen because the default language when creating the templates was Russian, and it has since been changed to English.

In any case, it's not possible to change the language of the templates from the edit screens, it is necessary to edit the relevant table in the database directly.

I'm going to file a request to be able to switch the language within the UI, but for now you should find that your issue is fixed.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.