Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Does Toolset integrate with Avada 5.0?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hey guys,

I am starting work on a new project that is using a lot of Toolset features/plugins and I am trying to integrate Avada. I have not used Avada before but I remember seeing documentation and pages on how to set up the integration but these pages are now returning a 404.

Can I please get an update on this before I go ahead and start working with Avada on this site? Do I need to add the Fusion Builder framework to Toolset > Settings Views Integration?

Many thanks,
Chris

Dear Chris,

You are right, there was a layout-avada integration plugin, but according to our new document
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

The popular themes we have provided integration plugins for, e.g. Divi, Avada, twentyseventeen, will no longer be “fully integrated” and will no longer require integration plugins. Compatibility issues will be resolved within Layouts itself, and as of Layouts 2.0.2 you will not be expected to use the integration plugins, and you will use Layouts to design the content area of the page only。

So it is not recommended to use integration plugin in your new project, but it only take effect on Layouts plugin

For the question:
Do I need to add the Fusion Builder framework to Toolset > Settings Views Integration?
This is integration between theme frameworks and Views plugin
Currently, four theme frameworks can be auto-detected by Views:
Options Framework
OptionTree
UpThemes
Customizer (as site options or theme modifications)
Cherry Framework
See our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/theme-frameworks-integration/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.