Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Do you have the entire classifieds site project to offer?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dairton Bassi 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: create a classifieds site where people can create their accounts and publish their courses.

I am following the tutorial that teaches how to create a classifieds sites, but I told the creation would be simpler and faster.

Maybe if I start from a working project, I could accelerate the development changing what I need, instead of creating it from the scratch. Do you have the entire project of a classified site to offer?

Best regards

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dairton,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

You can actually use our Framework installer plugin to download the classified demo to start as a base for your project.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your help.

The projects in the Framework Installer are exactly what I need to start.

I followed the instalations steps described here: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-framework-installer-to-install-reference-sites/

But it did not work properly. When I click in "References sites" (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=manage-refsites) the only thing I got is a blank page.

I turned on the php debug and I received this error in the logs:

[Wed Jul 05 04:56:47 2017] [error] [client 179.35.24.142] PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/webadmin/data/www/agilecampus.com.br/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/framework-installer/classes/class-toolset-framework-installer.php on line 3233, referer: hidden link

Does is it a known error? Can you, please, help me to fix it?

Best

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dairton,

It seems the DOM module is not activated on your server.

What I recommend that you do is to follow the instruction in the link below and let me know if it helps.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14395239/class-domdocument-not-found

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you, Shane.

Your recommendation sorted the problem out. The project is running smoothly.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.