Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi Theme 4.17.3 doesn't allow fullwidth with Toolset Content Template

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kristenM 2 years ago.

Author

I am trying to:
Build a Content Template for some pages and wan't an image full width - but even if I choose "Teme Opstions - Divi Child - Boxed Layout=Disabled - Layout=Full width" it doesn't work. I have used any elements as "Container or Image or Cover" but it still doesn't work.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
hidden link

Can you help me to find a solution for this?

Kind regards

Kristen

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

I checked on my own test site if the Divi theme settings in Content Templates were working, and with the installed version (4.9.4) they were.

I then updated Divi to the latest version we have available (4.17.1) and tested again, and it no longer worked.

So some update of Divi has broken the mechanism we use to apply the theme settings. (It is specifically the layout settings which appear to be affected.)

I'm escalating that, and suggest you subscribe to the comments of this erratum for news about when the issue is fixed: https://toolset.com/errata/divi-layout-theme-settings-for-templates-broken/

Hi Nigel.
I will await this problem to be fixed then 🙂
(For your information - I didn't choose Divi for this project as I in earlier projects encountered problems with this theme ;-))
Thank you for your reply.
Kind regards
Kristen

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.