Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Displaying page with with the listing View filtered by term

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Setup default value of checkbox field in custom search form.

Solution:

You can pass URL parameter to view, for example:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/displaying-page-with-with-the-listing-view-filtered-by-term/#post-1234788

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidH-33 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
checkbox.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have page with the Toolset view - listing that displays all movies. I also have checkbox filter for the view "Vhodné pro školy" (see screenshot) when active then checkbox displays only items (movies) that has term Vhodné pro školy. Now I need to create url link for button on different page - opening the page by clicking the button should display the page with the checkbox filter "Vhodné pro školy" already applied - so the user will see only all items that has term Vhodné pro školy.

Here is the code for the checkbox from the view:
[wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="vhodne-pro-skoly" type="checkboxes" url_param="wpv-vhodne-pro-skoly" class="vhodneproskolycheckbox" label_class="vhodneproskolycheckboxlabel"]

The page with View is here:
hidden link

I need to put the parameter for filter in the url so the link will look similar to this (this isn't working):
hidden link"wpv-vhodne-pro-skoly"

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Hello,

You can setup a HTML link to below URL:
hidden link

then style the link as button using CSS codes.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.