Skip Navigation

[Closed] Display markers on map and zoom issues

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi !

As I had in, the past the properties of my real estate website are not displaying correctly on the map.

hidden link

The map is always displayed full world and the zoom data I wrote in the admin are not working.
I updated to the last version but it didn't resolve the issue.

In the past, this was working great as you can see on our other "cloned" website hidden link

In the search form just below a tab is in dark grey controlled by a ".form-control" that I can't find. This should be transparent. Can you help me to find where it is in the CSS's ?

Could you please help, it's really urgent now to find a solution...

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I see that you were discussing this same issue with Shane before, when the problem seems to have resolved itself, but now it has re-appeared, yes?

From the discussion with Shane it appears that the problem only occurs on this server, not when a copy of the site is installed locally, nor on your other server where it is working correctly.

Are we able to do any testing on this server, such as disabling other plugins, or is it a live site?

Hi Nigel,

Indeed, Shane tried to resolve the issue but without success I think.
I looked to work again a few days and is off again.

This is a live site, but we need to find the issue. There is not a lot of plugins out of Toolset and the theme...

I already deactivated a few, but the error is still there.

Please help to find what it is...

If you go to THEMIFY SETTINGS, there is a tab "Maintenance mode" that you can activate the time you're working on the issue.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I did some testing in maintenance mode, disabling plugins, and briefly switching theme, none of which helped resolve the issue.

The only thing I couldn't do was deactivate Jetpack and re-test.

Could you please do that? That's is the only thing I was unable to test for.

I installed a copy of the site locally and can confirm that it works fine there, it is only on this server where there is an issue.

Hello,

Please let me know if you still need assistance for it, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Display markers on map and zoom issues’ is closed to new replies.