Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0!

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mukesh 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I already reported about it by joining one of the tickets, but now I can't find this ticket and I did not receive any emails to follow up (take a note please). So I have no other choice but to post it again:

After updating to 5.5, every time I submit a toolset form, it gived this error:

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

As I said earlier, I tested it on a site where only 3 plugins are installed: Toolset Types, Toolset Forms and Toolset Views.

It only appears after submitting the form made with Toolset.

Besides, when I went to get the Debug Info for the ticket, I found out the following errors on the Toolset Settings page:

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for toolset/v2/search-posts is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for toolset-views/v1/views/(?P\d+).* is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for toolset/v2/search-posts is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for otgs/installer/v1/push/fetch-subscription is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for toolset-dynamic-sources/v1/dynamic-sources is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/c/.../.../public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Please look into the issue or redirect me to the solution if it already exists.

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This isssue is known to us and already fixed with our Dev branch.

Please check the following link for more details.
=> https://toolset.com/errata/wordpress-5-5-update-triggers-php-notices-in-toolset-blocks/

Hi,

I updated the plugins and the issue with forms still persists.

You seem to have only fixed if for Blocks as you Errata says. Please check.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please share problem URL and access details so that I can review your setup.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

The problem is that all the systems where I have this issue for now are for internal use only. I tried to prepare a copy for you removing the content, however, the issue seems to have disappeared when the backup was restored on a fresh WP installation.

Which made me think that it is related not only to Toolset.

In any case, I'm delaying the update on many of the site where I dread that it can happen as I can't dedicate enough time to solving it at the moment.

When I'm more prepared for that and if the problem still persists, I'll contact you again.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello, Minesh, has been error been resolved for other Plugins besides Blocks? I'm getting the same warning however I"m not using Blocks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.