Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Date saved to database is one day behind the date picker

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by PaulS4783 2 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

On my CRED forms I am using data pickers.
However the date saved into the custom post type is always one day behind.

As you can see, the php.ini and WordPress settings are both set for Asia/Tokyo (UTC+9)
hidden link
hidden link

fyi, the php.ini was previously set to "America/Denver" as the time zone however I changed it.
And I flushed the SiteGround dynamic cache.

Does ToolSet have its own caching mechanism that i need to flush and/or a timezone configuration?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Are you saying that whenever a user selects a date in the datepicker, it wont save for that date field that the use selects but rather 1 day in the past ?

The field should retain its value as to what was set by the user and shouldn't change. Can you provide me with admin access to the site so that I can have a look as well as a link to the page here you have the form ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Paul,

It would appear to be an issue with your plugins, unfortunately i'm not sure which one is causing the issue, however if you have a look at the form now. It now submits with the correct date information.

I would recommend re-enabling the plugins one at a time to see where it starts replicating the issue again.

Thanks,
Shane

thanks. We isolated the problem to the Astra Pro plugin.
So I will pursue the issue with them.
You can close this ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.