Skip Navigation

[Closed] Custome field date can not save

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi,

I created a "training" content type. I created custom fields there.
When I encode data in my WYSIWYG fields and save, the fields are empty and there is nothing left.
I've had this since I last updated toolset. Before it worked. I only have this problem in my wysiwyg fields.

My wordpress is in 5.8.1 (latest version available)
My theme: ASTRA 3.7.1 (latest version available)

Thank you for your help

Hello, can you tell me if the problem occurs when editing posts in the Block Editor, or when editing posts with the Classic Editor, or in both editors? We are currently investigating several reports of similar problems with WYSIWYG fields after the latest release, and trying to understand exactly where the problem is occurring. In my tests the problem seems to occur only in the Classic Editor, but we are trying to confirm this behavior with everyone who is experiencing the WYSIWYG problem.

Capture d’écran 2021-09-14 à 22.01.32.png

Hi,

Thank you for your response. the problem appaer in classic i think. I have attach a printscreen

This screenshot shows the Block Editor. If your WYSIWYG fields here are empty after saving, I need to take a closer look. I may need to create a copy of your site using the All-in-One WP Migration plugin so I can run additional tests. May I have a login for wp-admin in the private reply fields?

As I had to advance on the encoding of the contents (the site must be finished for a weekend) I was forced to restore a backup (before the update) so I could not give you access for you to reproduce the error for the moment. When it launches, I will make a copy of the site for the update

Very well, I will stand by for your update.

The topic ‘[Closed] Custome field date can not save’ is closed to new replies.