Skip Navigation

[Resolved] custom fields

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yoshihikoH 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
error-1.jpg

Hello,
I tried to initialize the server and install a new toolset because the custom fields are not displayed, but they are not displayed properly.
The plugin is only a toolset.
The theme is twenty twenty-one.
Thank you.
Regards
Yoshihiko

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Yoshihiko,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a more detailed look at this for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

I would like to verify that this occurs on my end as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear shane,

After that, I noticed that there were two problems.
1. Custom fields do not appear.
2. Toolset WooCommerce Blocks is causing a Fatal error.(See below)

I have confirmed that the above failure is occurring on this server and other servers at the same time. So I set the Toolset WooCommerce Blocks on that server to inactive.

Thank you,

Regards,

Yoshihiko

---------
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WooViews\Templates\is_product() in /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/application/Templates/Loader.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WooViews\Templates\Loader->register_frontend_hooks(NULL) #1 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/wpv-archive-loop.php(404): do_action('wpv_action_afte...', NULL) #4 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WPV_WordPress_Archive_Frontend->archive_set(Object(WP_Query)) #5 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-includ in /home/xs564358/jobseek-x.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/application/Templates/Loader.php on line 69
----------

Shane
Supporter

Hi Yoshihiko,

I tried to access your backend using the credentials that you've sent but i'm getting the following message.

<Em>Due to the security measures of the X server,
access to the WordPress management screen from some usage environments is currently restricted.

If this screen is displayed in your environment, you can
remove the restriction from [WordPress Security Settings] in the server panel.

If you have any questions about how to cancel, please write the URL of
this page or the URL of the accessed WordPress and
contact X server customer support from the link below.

Can you let me know when I can access the backend to check further on the issues you're having.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your contact.
I'm very sorry that I didn't remove the access control of the server. Only the WAF limit was set to off. I overlooked the IP restrictions abroad. I'm really sorry. I've turned off all restrictions so I think I can access it this time.

Regarads,

Yoshihiko

Shane
Supporter

Hi Yoshihiko,

Thank you i'm able to log in now.

can you let me know which field group is having the issue. Is it this one below ?
hidden link

2. Toolset WooCommerce Blocks is causing a Fatal error.(See below)

I noticed that Woocommerce is disabled. Is it when both Woocommerce and WooCommerce Views are active that you get this error ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

screenshot (4).png
screenshot (3).png

Dear shane,

There are two troubles.
1. Only some custom fields are displayed. Since the entire field is not displayed, further work cannot be continued.
The fields in question are:
hidden link
Please refer to the attached image.

2. A fatal error occurs when the Toolset Woo Commerce Block is enabled. There seems to be no problem with the WooCommerce standalone plugin.

The above two errors are occurring at the same time.
It is unclear if there is a relationship between these two troubles.
Adding other information,
The same phenomenon as above is occurring on other rental servers.

screenshot (3).png
screenshot (4).png

Dear shane,

There are two troubles.
1. 1. Only some custom fields are displayed. Since the entire field is not displayed, further work cannot be continued.

The fields in question are:
hidden link
Please refer to the attached image.

2. 2. A fatal error occurs when the Toolset Woo Commerce Block is enabled. There seems to be no problem with the WooCommerce standalone plugin.

The above two errors are occurring at the same time.
It is unclear if there is a relationship between these two troubles.
Adding other information,
The same phenomenon as above is occurring on other rental servers.

Regards,

Yoshihiko

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2022-01-25 at 10.41.29 AM.png

Hi Yoshihiko,

What device are you using to do add the custom fields as they show up fine for me. See Screenshot

2. 2. A fatal error occurs when the Toolset Woo Commerce Block is enabled. There seems to be no problem with the WooCommerce standalone plugin.

I've enabled both Woocommerce Views and WooCommerce and didn't experience the fatal error. If you check the site now you will notice that both plugins are enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear shane,

I have confirmed that no fatal error has occurred when I activate Toolset WooCommerce Blocks.
However, the full display of custom fields has not been resolved as usual. Only a part is displayed. Please continue to support us for resolution.

Regards,

Yoshihiko

Shane
Supporter

Hi Yoshihiko,

Can you let me know what device you're using the view the page ?

As mentioned previously the custom field popup displays fine for me.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear shane,

The device environment in which the error occurred was wndows11. When I tried it in windows10 environment, the function of toolset custom fields was normal.

Should Toolset be used in windows 10 environment?

I will close the support ticket in your next reply.

Thank you,

Regards,

Yoshihik

Shane
Supporter

Hi Yoshihiko,

Given that this is the case I suspect that windows 11 may have a newer version of the browser that you're using .

Is it Microsoft Edge that you're using or Google Chrome? If you haven't tried chrome then I would recommend doing so but given that it works on Windows 10 it highly indicates an issue with browser versions.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear shane,

I tried using chrome in windows11 environment to see if there are any errors. The result was no error. Also, all custom fields were nicely displayed.
Thank you very much. All my problems have been solved.
I took it very seriously after the error occurred. But thanks to your support, I have regained trust in toolset and wordpress. I noticed that it was a very rudimentary mistake.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yoshihiko

Shane
Supporter

Hi Yoshihiko,

Thank you for the update.

You can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved now.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.