Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED+WooCommerce to SPLIT Payments and SEND a part of it as payment

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pietro 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Guys, hi everybody.

I do not really know IF this thing I would like to achieve is something I can do with WooCommerce and CRED ... and at the moment I have no idea from where to start ... But maybe you can help me to undestrand if and how I can perform something like this.

My idea is:

I want to use red in order to build Custom Payments per each customer.
(because I will not sell good with a pre-formatted price, but services as well, with a various range of prices based on customer requests).

What I would need to do is, by the way, to build a price for a customer as in point 1. AND ...
Split his payment, using a part in order to PAY by myself a co-worker.

I'll try to better describe with a sample:

- I build an order with a price "P" for Customer_A
- Customer_A pays me the price "P"
- I take for instance 15%P and I SEND a payment to one of my Co-Worker for the rest of the 85%P

Is it something I can do?

It is NOT a deal of Affiliation Programs.
Is a real price, for instance for an on-line translation.
I receive 100% of the price from a Customer, and taking a x% for my company, I'll send the rest to somebody else.

(And of course ... All this should be done almost AUTOMATICALLY upon customer payment)

I hope is something we can perform.
Let me know please what You think.

Thank You.
Pietro

Dear Pietro,

Unfortunately, there isn't such a build-in feature within CRED and CRED Commerce,
CRED Commerce can help you put a product into cart after user submit a CRED form, the price is depends on the product price:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-cred-commerce-to-add-payments-to-forms/

I suggest you check out our certified partners for it:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Hi Luoy.
Ok. Get it!
Thank You

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.