Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED & WPV Form Not Showing Whilst Logged Out

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:

I migrated a working configuration from our staging server to live server on Kinsta and now the form pages aren't working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:

Working forms.

Instead, I got:

Shortcodes showing on front end and no forms.

Please assist.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is really strange. Even I tried to add the form to a new test page and it works for administrator but not for the guest user.

I would like to know how you migrate the site one server to another?

Can you please make sure you followed the following Doc:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

Additionally, in order to debug this issue and to minimize the cause of the issue:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Also, I see there is a couple of ways the site is caching the things. Can you please sure that you disable all caching.

I have tried temporarily disabling all plugins except the 5 Toolset ones but same thing happened. Have also temporarily disabled and purged all caches and still not playing along.

It was a merge since the live site was still accepting updates so I couldn’t use the plugins you mention and instead used the Toolset Export/Import tools. I also find/ replaced URLs.

Minesh
Supporter

Do you mean that on live site you imported the Toolset User registration form you created which is exported from another staging site?

Yes

Minesh
Supporter

Ok - I checked on your install by creating brand new user form and added to a new page and also grant permission to Guest users from access control but still as a guest I do not able to see the form on frontend. Then, I also tested with my local test install where only Toolset plugins active and I do not able to reproduce the issue.

This needs to be debug further with your site and for that i need duplicator copy of your install.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hello,

I can log into your website, but can not see the problem you mentioned above, both forms work fine, see screenshots:
login.JPG and register.JPG.

Is the problem resolved? please let me know if you need more assistance for it, thanks

The issue appears to have been resolved although it isn't clear what changed.

Also can you please remove the identifying screenshots from your previous public post?

Thanks.

OK, as your request, both screenshots are removed

Closing as this appears to have been resolved through your colleagues testing or another update on the server.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.