Skip Navigation

[Closed] cred-delete-post on loop item not rendering

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 17.38.50.png
Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 17.41.23.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to add a delete link on each item listed on a view so that I can delete it without having to go to the backend of the site.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/forms/cred-shortcodes/#cred-delete-post

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I didn't find one.

What is the link to your site?
It's currently locally installed. But I'll send a screenshot of what I'm doing.

Thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The "cred-delete-post" shortcode is a part of the Toolset Forms plugin. Can you please make sure that this plugin is installed and activated on the website?

In case, the issue still persists, I'll recommend putting the website on an online server and then share the link to the page with this shortcode.

regards,
Waqar

Hi!

It worked, the link is now appearing, however, when I click the link in the frontend, it appears an animated icon and then nothing happens. Even when I reload the page, the item is still there.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the link to the page where this delete link can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

The topic ‘[Closed] cred-delete-post on loop item not rendering’ is closed to new replies.