Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cornerstone Theme versus Cornerstone Page Builder

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by philipD-2 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

The Toolset - Cornerstone integration. This is for the Cornerstone Theme and not the Cornerstone Page Builder, correct?

For the Cornerstone Theme, are you referring to the Zurb foundation theme found here: hidden link?

Otherwise, do you have a link to the cornerstone theme this integration works with?

thanks

Dear karl,

Yes, you are right, The Toolset - Cornerstone integration is for the Cornerstone Theme.

For the Cornerstone Theme, we are referring to this URL:
hidden link

Luo,

Karl was asking if the integration is referring to the Cornerstone theme at the github URL, and you said "yes" but then linked to the Cornerstone Page Builder...

I'm still a little confused as to which one it is. I believe you're saying it's the Cornerstone Page Builder? If that's the case, you guys should consider changing the name because it's not called "Cornerstone theme." The theme is actually called "X" and it comes packaged with a page builder called Cornerstone. I've been confused with this since the day I purchased Toolset. I bet many others are confused as well.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.