Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Copy Types image field to featured image

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Ian Henderson 7 years, 7 months ago.

Author

When I set up this site, instead of using featured images for several post types, I unfortunately set up image fields in the post fields attached to those post types, and put the 'featured' images there.

I'd now like to copy those to the standard featured image field on all post types, but what I know about SQL statements is dangerous. Is there a code snipped or PHP script or plugin that can do this?

One issue is that the different post types use different image fields - I didn't use one common image field.

Can anyone help?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.