Skip Navigation

[Closed] Content template fields disappear within View

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screenshot - Loop wizard hangs.png
Screenshot - No content template showing.png

Hello! I've noticed the Content Templates associated with my Views no longer appear when I'm editing the specific view. The heading for the section displays, but there is no field to edit the content template.

Further, when I utilize the Loop Wizard and click save, the dialog box hangs as processing and never completes.

I turned on debug and am not getting any PHP errors. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

You used debug mode to check for PHP errors.

Can you also check your browser console to see if there are any JavaScript errors?

The view inline content templates are normally only shown on the same page when they have been created with the Loop Output Wizard, but in any case can always be listed and edited at Toolset > Content Templates even if the "used in" information is lost or inaccurate.

The topic ‘[Closed] Content template fields disappear within View’ is closed to new replies.