Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content displaying ???

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

We have a content type 'Jobs' that has started to display question marks ??? next to the content/fields.

Solution:

It should be a input issue, You just need to replace those spaces with the pure blank spaces

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by leilaG 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hello, We have a content type 'Jobs' - hidden link that has started to display question marks ??? next to the content/fields.

It seem to happen after we created a new content type and view 'Space' but it has no connection to 'Jobs' Nothing was copied or duplicated. hidden link

Hello,

The problem is abnormal, please check these:
1) please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, and test again
2) If the problem is fixed, activate other plugins/theme one by one, try to locate the problem plugin
3) If the problem persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, I need to test and debug it in my localhost
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have tried the credentials you provided above, but it redirects me to 404 error page, please check it, make sure your staging website is ready to debug.

Apologies, the login link was incorrect, have now provided the correct link in ticket https://toolset.com/forums/topic/adding-gallery-to-template-built-with-theme-builder/#post-2305055

It should be a input issue, I have done below modifications in your website:
Edit the content template "CT for Jobs Page":
hidden link
1) use pure English input method
2) Replace those spaces with blank space

Please test again, check if it is fixed.

Hello,
1) use pure English input method - Where can I find this setting?
2) Replace those spaces with blank space - I am not sure what you mean by this?

I copied the below from the staging site to the live site and this seem to fix it -
Closing date: [cred-post-expiration id="5400" format="d/m/Y"]   

I am not sure what Input method you are using in your own computer:
hidden link

It conducts the problem.

You just need to replace those spaces with the pure blank spaces, see the demo I setup in your own website

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.