Skip Navigation

[Closed] Conditional field is appearing randomly

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

jum

I am trying to:
Ensure the display logic on my directory site is working properly. I have a field called "letter of intent due", which only shows if there is a date available. It seems that after the update this week, new posts are being created that seem to have a "letter of intent due" when there is none.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
On the "Formas" entry, there is no data in the "letter of intent" due field, so the text "letter of intent" should not be showing

Instead, I got:
The "letter of intent" is showing.

This seems to happen only for newly created page views, and within new posts.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this conditional display is set up and how new posts are being added.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the steps for adding new posts?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing these details.

I tried to log in using the access details that you've shared but it keeps showing the "Incorrect username or password." message.

Can you please check the username and password again and make sure that there are no IP-based restrictions in place?

I've set your next reply as private again.

jum

Hi Waqar,
Sorry for my late reply. I´d like to try creating an admin account for you so that you can reset the password, I think this could be the problem. Could you please let me know which email address I should use?
Many thanks,
Judy

jum

Hi Waqar,
I wasn´t sure whether my previous message went through. I´d like to create an admin account for you, could you please send me the email address that you´d like me to use? I think this may solve the problem as the password resets every time I edit an user.
Many thanks,
Judy

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Judy,

Sure, you can create the admin account using my email address: waqar.a@onthegosystems.com

I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Conditional field is appearing randomly’ is closed to new replies.