Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conditional Display – Custom Types – Error message when saving

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Guillaume 5 years, 1 month ago.

Author

I used a feature since a long time but since few month it doesn't work anymore, but I speak about it only today.

My problem is about conditional display of fields. When you create a group of custom fields you can add a condition to display the field only if another field have a specific value.

I worked well, but now each time I try to save my custom type post I got a white page with this message : {"output":"","errors":"","conditionals":{"#post":{"triggers":[],"fields":[],"custom_triggers":[],"custom_fields":[]}}}

I precise that my custom type is a child of post and I edit them in the post editor page. But each time I save my childs I got the white page with the message : {"output":"","errors":"","conditionals":{"#post":{"triggers":[],"fields":[],"custom_triggers":[

The only way to save my work is to disable the conditional display.

Do you know this problem ?

Oops I publish twice my problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.