Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Clicking "Save" on Divi Visual Builder clears Toolset Layout selection for Page

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zacharyL 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: Use the Divi Visual Builder on a Page that I'm using a specific Toolset Layout for: hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The following Layout: hidden link

Instead, I got: The page reset back to the normal "Layout for Pages": hidden link

SFTP access requires an account on Flywheel, so I can arrange that if need be.

divi-visual-builder.JPG

Dear zachary,

Where and how can I see the "Save" button you mentioned in the screenshot:
hidden link

I just tried below steps, please correct me if there is anything missing:
Login your website, open URL hidden link
There isn't any save button, see screenshot divi-visual-builder.JPG

- Login to website
- Visit linked page
- Click "Enable Visual Builder" in admin bar
- Click the Purple Circle Icon (bottom center), which reveals "Save" button (bottom right)

Sorry for lack of clarity.

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website, I am downloading the duplicator package, will feedback if there is anything found

Here is what I found, it is a bug of plugin "Toolset Divi Integration", I escalated this thread to our 2nd tier supporters, currently, I suggest you follow our document to the new way "Toolset Divi Integration":
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/
1) Setup the page header and footer with Divi Settings
2) Designing the interior with Toolset

Here is the feedback from our developers, it is a known bug, which is already in our to-do list of Layouts plugin version 2.1, our developers are working on it.

But I am not sure when will it be released, I suggest you subscribe to out blog to get the updated news:
https://toolset.com/blog/

Ok, I will keep an eye on the blog. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.