Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Checkboxes are checked by default

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The Types Checkbox is checked by default in a CRED form.
In Types the field is not set to be checked by default.

Solution:
This is a BUG and currently not solved.
It will be solved in CRED 1.8

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KarlK9218 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

In the admin for posting a new post type the check boxes are defaulted to empty which is what is set from Post Fields, however, when making a CRED Post Form all the check boxes are all checked. Am I setting them up wrong?

Options are Yes or No
I would just like the Post form to default to "Not Checked".

Other users had this problem a year and half ago and they received a trunk version that fixed the problem. Has this been fixed yet?

I think you refer to the single CheckBox Field, not to the CheckBoxes Field, as those do not have a setting for checked or unchecked by default.

And the ChecBox field has this bug you mention.
It is not yet solved, but our DEV is aware of it and working on this.

If your issue is different please elaborate specifically how to replicate it.

Thanks Beda for confirming. I will try to replace with Yes/No selector.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.