Skip Navigation

[Closed] Charge user for enhanced listing with extra fields

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
We have a custom post type "Exhibitors". In that post type we give each exhibitor three areas where they can promote three products. You can see that on this page hidden link by scrolling down to just below the Live Chat section.

What I would like to be able to do is offer the exhibitor the option of purchasing two extra blocks of three items each so they can promote more products - up to 9 products total. Ideally, it would be great if this could somehow be automated with Toolset and perhaps WooCommerce or some other eCommerce plugin. Is there such a way to do this?

My current workaround is to add two extra rows with three items each below the initial three which are provide to them by default. This gives them to option of promoting 9 products total. I have decided that I will hide the two extra rows with CSS until we receive a payment from them. Then I will unhide (just for that exhibitor) with CSS again.

If you know of a better way, I'd love to know.

Hello,

I have tried the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
But get 404 error: This page doesn't seem to exist.

Please elaborate the questions with more details:
How do you setup the "two extra blocks of three items"? are they custom post types or Woocommerce products?
If they are custom post type, is there any relationship with your Woocommerce products?

The topic ‘[Closed] Charge user for enhanced listing with extra fields’ is closed to new replies.