Skip Navigation

[Resolved] calendar not working on front end. using iPad or mobile. Only works on compute

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

My client enters the information on the front end form and has a choice of birth date using calendar picker. It won't work on mobile phones or iPad. Only on computer. She only uses mobile deivices to add her info. Can you please check.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I found the form on the page "New Submission". During troubleshooting, I noticed that the date picker for the "Date of Birth" field was working for the logged-in admin user, but not for the guest/non-logged-in visitors.

This wasn't dependent on the device type being used but on the logged-in or logged-out status of the visitor.

The "SiteGround Optimizer" plugin seems to minify and combine the script files loaded on the page, which was causing this script conflict. I disabled the option "Combine JavaScript Files" from this plugin's settings and cleared the cache and the date picker is now working for all types of visitors, on mobiles as well as on desktops.

If you'd like to continue using the "Combine JavaScript Files" option, you'll need to exclude certain script files from it, as explained in this guide:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-use-optimization-plugins-with-toolset/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.