Skip Navigation

[Closed] Caledar widget in CRED Form buggy on firefox return date in 1999 when selecting

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:
>>Select a date in calendar widget on a cred form

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
>> You can see a video of the bug here
hidden link

I expected to see:
>> The right date

Instead, I got:
>> The wrong date 1st November 1999

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Can you please check that no custom code is included in the website that can interfere with the date picker's default functionality?

It would also be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

In case the issue still persists, I'll need to see how this form is set up in the admin area. You're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page where this form can be seen.

Let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private.

Note: It is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Caledar widget in CRED Form buggy on firefox return date in 1999 when selecting’ is closed to new replies.