Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Blocks 1.1. breaks my site when using woocommerce views 2.8

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
FireShot Capture 241 - Recovery Mode — Plugins ‹ Toolset Beta Testseite — WordPress_ - ts-beta.aufdenpunkt.digital.jpg
FireShot Capture 242 - WordPress › Error - ts-beta.aufdenpunkt.digital.jpg

I´ve just downloaded Blocks 1.1. and activate it. After that the site breaks and i get the message (screenshot).
After logging in in recovery mode i see this message for the Blocks Plugin (screenshot)
After deactivate the woocommerce views plugin everything seems to be fine and i am able to leave the recovery mode.

Please check this. Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kai,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Based on the error I would suggest that you reinstall the plugin by performing a manual update.

To perform a manual update please download the plugin files below and then upload it to your website.
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

You must first delete the old blocks plugin and then install this one.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

i´ve already tried this before i´ve wrote the ticket. Error is still there.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Kai,

I logged into the site and saw that the toolset blocks plugin has been activated successfully.

I've tried to deactivate it and reactivate it and no issues were found.

Could you let me know if the issue still occurs on your end ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

that´s because i deactivated woocommerce views. Like i said i think it´s the combination of the two plugins "Blocks 1.1." and "WooCommerce Views" which cause the error. If you activate again it´ll break the site. Could you please check again. Thanks.

Kai

Shane
Supporter

Hi kai,

Thank you for the clarity.

This was actually a known issue and our development team has released a patch for this.

You can download the update from the link below.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-blocks/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.