Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Block editor is not normal.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chulj 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
프런트4.GIF
프런트3.GIF
프런트2.GIF
프런트1.GIF

Trying to create a '투룸이상' post-type single template. I added and edited photos, galleries, and YouTube in the block editor, and when I clicked "view on front-end," I couldn't see the photos, galleries and YouTube edited in the block editor.((Like 프런트 4.gif)

It works normally in other '주택' post types, but not in the '투룸이상' post types.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

In order to see the issue at hand here I would like to have admin access to the website.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response so that you can provide me with the credentials for the site.

Please also send me a link to the template that is not working.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the credentials.

I tried to have a look at this for you but i'm not seeing any content template assigned to the post here.
hidden link

Also when I do assign a content template from another post type it works fine so i'm not seeing any issues here.

Perhaps what you can do is to setup an example for me that clearly highlights the issue where the items are not showing up on the frontend.

Thanks,
Shane

front-end3.GIF
front-end2.GIF
front-end1.GIF

If you follow the attached photo, you can see that the block editor did not run properly in front-end. You can check it by clicking on 'toolset dashboard'-> "투룸이상 template."

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots, I was able to see the issue now.

The problem was that the content template was not published so essentially it didn't exist for preview on the frontend.

Once I hit publish the template started to show up fine on the frontend.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.