Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Block Editor doesn’t launch

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Block Editor doesn't launch

Solution:
You can always check for the possible conflict between the third-party plugins and theme to ensure there in no conflict between any plugin or theme you are using.

Please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes? Do you see any difference?

You can find proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/block-editor-doesnt-launch/#post-1769121

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sebastienA-3 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
13.JPG
12.JPG
11.JPG
10.JPG

Hello : )

I have an issue with the editor block only on my Archive Page. I have used the Block Editor to build this page and all was working, but unfortunatly only the classic editor is launch now with no reason.

Here are my configuration, I try to change but nothing happend.

All the ToolSet plugin are updated, and I used DIVI : )

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Sebastien

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is strange I will require to test on your install whats happening there.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I'm afraid that the user/pass you shared for admin access details is not working at this end.

Can you please send me working wp-admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I can see the issue on your install when Divi theme is active.

If I deactivate the Divi theme and switch to default twentytwenty theme, I can see the block editor is working as expected.

Then, I try to run a test with the Divi theme with my test site and I installed and activated the divi theme and I can see with archive block editor is still working:
=> hidden link

You can login to my site with:
User: demo
pwd: Admin@999

Can you please try to reinstall the divi theme or let me know if you made any changes to divi theme.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.